Quotes That Inspire


Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. Winston Churchill

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop. Confucius

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Google Apps

I have been participating in an online Google Class.  This last week we  discussed Google Apps for education.  I am a strong Google fan.  I like the ease of the integration of their different programs. My students love Google Classroom. They like the ease of  turning in assignments made in their drive.  So for me this week of apps has been wonderful.  I decided to use the Powtoon app.  I created a video on the forces of flight to use with my 4th graders.  Take a look at my video. My students loved the video and were very excited about using PowToons for their presentations.  Powtoons is an easy presentation tool that is free.


No comments:

Post a Comment