Quotes That Inspire


Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. Winston Churchill

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop. Confucius

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Google Search Challenge

Google Search Challenge

I recently started taking a Google class to learn more about Google. I love to use Google Drive, apps and add-ons, Blogger, Sites, and Google Classroom with my students. I had taken several classes on Google Docs, Slides, Forms, and Sheets previously from Powerful Learning Practice. This new class is offered through my district. I think after this last weeks session I may finally have Google Search tips down.  I have never been good at search challenges is the past.  Here is a sample of a Google Search I made for my 5th grade students to complete during their Ancient Civilization unit.
Google Search Challenge
I also ran across this Google Search Cheat sheet by Free Technology for Teachers.  It's a great help for students.

No comments:

Post a Comment